Modern advances in medical science make it possible to use regenerative techniques for faster healing and better results. Fatty tissue contains a high number of stem cells – those cells which are not yet programmed to perform a specific function and can then transform into specialized types of cells – a cutting edge, age-defying, regenerative treatment.
A small amount of blood is extracted from a patient planning a cosmetic enhancement. It can then be spun to produce a substance called PRP, or “platelet rich plasma.” This naturally derived serum has a high concentration of protein growth factors, and is effective in enhancing the results of a range of cosmetic procedures for a shorter, better healing time.
The combination of stem cell treatment and PRP is one of the most exciting advances in medical science, and is used by Dr. Sean Younai in a range of the cosmetic surgery procedures.
- 1 What Are Stem Cells?
- 2 Stem Cell Therapy And Cosmetic Enhancements
- 3 Extracted Fat And Stem Cells
- 4 Stem Cell Breast Augmentation
- 5 Stem Cell Butt Augmentation
- 6 Modern Technology Brings New Hope For Anti-Aging And Cosmetic Procedures
- 7 Aesthetic Treatments At The Leading Edge Of Science
- 8 Schedule A Consultation With Dr. Younai
What Are Stem Cells?
Stem cells are a special type of cell found in various parts of the body, including the brain, teeth, heart, blood vessels, bone marrow, and adipose (fat) tissue. Adult stem cells have the ability to transform into other cells and tissue to assist in regeneration and rehabilitation.
Stem Cell Therapy And Cosmetic Enhancements
Many cosmetic treatments can gain benefit from stem cell therapy and PRP treatments. As the PRP has a high concentration of the patient’s own protein growth factors, it can lead to a faster, better recovery time, with a regenerative effect on the area treated. Many cosmetic procedures performed by Dr. Sean Younai can be treated with PRP to trigger the body’s natural healing power.
Extracted Fat And Stem Cells
Many patients prefer to have their own natural fat used in a cosmetic procedure, rather than a synthetic substance. Your own fat is loaded with stem cells, and is easily accepted by the body – as it is your own natural tissue. Specific areas of the body may have unwanted fatty deposits, such as hips, thighs, tummy region, or other area. The fat is extracted, and then purified with a special technique. Once purified, this fat, with its high concentration of stem cells, is then injected into the area to be enhanced. Some of the procedures that involve the use of harvested fat, with the added PRP treatment, include:
- Breast Augmentation: Rather than placing implants, which are manufactured from silicone and filled with silicone gel or saline, your own extracted fat can be injected to produce volume, and enhance the overall appeal of the breasts without concerns about the body rejecting any unnatural substance.
- Facial Rejuvenation: As the skin on the face ages, it loses its firm, youthful elasticity, and begins to droop, sag, and the skin loses volume, becoming thinner. Facial rejuvenation can be enhanced with a combination treatment of carefully injected, purified fat into areas that have lost volume, followed with a PRP treatment. Rather than a synthetic filler, your own fat is used to fill out creases, wrinkles, and lines. The PRP speeds the healing process even further, and the regenerative properties can produce dramatic improvements in skin quality and flexibility. This advanced anti-aging technique causes an improvement over several weeks.
- Butt Augmentation: Many people are unhappy with a flat, saggy, or small butt, and want to create a full, rounded, and attractive look. A butt augmentation can be performed using your own stem-cell rich, purified fat – which has been extracted from another area of the body that could benefit from fat removal. This fat is purified, and then injected into the buttocks to increase volume and the appearance of lift. The procedure can be further enhanced with a PRP treatment, with the serum injected into the area to speed healing and response.
Stem Cell Breast Augmentation
Many women today want larger, fuller breasts to enhance femininity and create a more appealing body contour.
Stem cell breast augmentation is a natural way to enhance breast volume and shape, with more effective, longer-lasting results than natural fat transfer alone.
Dr. Sean Younai has been using stem cell fat grafting for years with outstanding results on various parts of the body, including the buttocks, cheeks, chin, hands, calves, and breasts. As a board-certified plastic surgeon at the forefront of breast enhancement surgery, Dr. Younai has a proven track record creating lovely, feminine breasts and helping women achieve the body shape they envision.
How Is Stem Cell Breast Augmentation Performed?
Stem cell breast augmentation can be performed under local or general anesthesia as an outpatient procedure that typically takes approximately 4 to 5 hours to complete. This procedure is performed in a 3-step process:
- Gentle, cell-assisted liposuction is performed in areas with excess fat, such as the abdomen or hips. This procedure has overall body contouring benefits, as it helps the patient slim down in areas with stubborn fat deposits, while augmenting and enhancing the breasts.
- A portion of the harvested fat is placed in a centrifuge to separate out the adult stem cells, which are then added to the remainder of the fat graft. The harvested fat already contains a high number of stem cells. However, the concentrating the number of stem cells increases the chances of more of the fat graft taking in its new location. It also aids in recovery, and as the stem cells transform into surrounding breast or fatty tissue, the breasts may be augmented slightly more as the weeks and months pass.
- Dr. Younai performs a meticulous micro-fat grafting technique for which no incisions are needed. He uses tiny needles to inject thin layers of the stem cell-rich fat into the breast gland, muscle, and subcutaneous (under the skin) tissue, to increase projection and cleavage for beautiful, natural looking results.
Because liposuction is part of the stem cell breast augmentation process, it may require a little longer to recover from this procedure than placing implants. Recovery for most patients is 7 to 10 days.
Benefits Of Stem Cell Breast Augmentation
Although relatively new in the U.S., breast augmentation with stem cell enriched fat transfer has been used for years in other countries. It has several advantages over other breast augmentation methods, including:
- It allows you to slim down in other areas while at the same time enhancing the breasts.
- The procedure is more effective with longer-lasting results than natural fat transfer alone.
- Procedure does not need to be redone, unlike silicone breast implants, which are not lifetime devices, with 50% failing within 10 years, according to the FDA.
- The technique produces more natural-looking and feeling results than can be achieved with silicone implants.
- There are no incisions required in or around the breasts to produce scarring – fat is transferred with injections using tiny needles.
- No risk of the body rejecting your own fat cells, as sometimes occurs with foreign objects such as silicone implants.
- Stem cells support the transferred fat with blood supply, aid in healing, and promote fast recovery.
- Procedure can be used to recontour the breasts after lumpectomy or mastectomy.
- Breast enhancement can be achieved in 2 ways: 1) natural fat transfer augments breast volume; and 2) stem cells can transform into breast tissue to create even fuller breasts over time.
Who Is A Good Candidate For Stem Cell Breast Augmentation?
To be a good candidate for stem cell breast augmentation, you must have fat deposits in other areas of the body from which to harvest sufficient fat for the transfer and for stem cell extraction. Very lean patients are not appropriate candidates for this procedure.
Also, stem cell breast augmentation cannot produce the same volume and projection as breast implants. Patients can expect to increase breast volume by one or two cup sizes. However, after one year, the procedure can be repeated to achieve additional volume.
If you would like to have larger, fuller breasts but want natural looking and feeling, long-lasting results, stem cell breast augmentation could be the answer you have been searching for. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Sean Younai to find out if this procedure is recommended for you.
Stem Cell Butt Augmentation
Butt augmentation is a procedure to enhance and reshape the buttocks for a more prominent and shapelier profile.
With typical fat transfer butt augmentation (Brazilian Butt Lift), some of the transferred fat is reabsorbed by the body, and the buttocks could deflate over time. With stem cell butt augmentation, on the other hand, practically none of the transferred fat is reabsorbed, so you get to keep the results you see after the procedure.
Dr. Sean Younai is a board-certified plastic surgeon who has been performing stem cell butt augmentation with outstanding results for years. If you would like to augment your buttocks to enhance your femininity and sensuality, schedule a consultation with Dr. Younai to find out if you are a good candidate for this procedure.
How Is Stem Cell Butt Augmentation Performed?
Butt augmentation with stem cells is usually performed as an outpatient procedure under general anesthesia. The treatment typically takes 3 hours or more, and patients will need someone to drive them home after the procedure.
- Using gentle liposuction, Dr. Younai will harvest fat for transfer to the buttocks from other areas of the body, such as the abdomen, hips, flanks, or outer or inner thighs. This procedure has the added benefit of slimming and sculpting other areas of the body while enhancing the buttocks.
- The fat is purified to remove blood, lipids, and other materials, and the most viable fat cells are retained for reinjection into the body. A centrifuge is also used to isolate stem cells, which are added to fortify the viable fat.
- Dr. Younai reinjects the fortified fat into the buttocks at various depths for augmentation. He performs a number of separate injections with a small amount of stem cell rich fat to achieve proper placement, so that all of the injected fat will receive adequate blood supply.
Long Lasting Results With Stem Cell Butt Augmentation
In a typical Brazilian Butt Lift procedure, results may not be long-lasting. Extra quantities of harvested fat must be injected into the buttocks to compensate for the fact that much of the injected fat will not survive in the targeted area.
With stem cell butt augmentation performed by Dr. Younai, it is not necessary to inject extra fat, because the high concentration of stem cells in the transferred fat increases the amount of fat the body will retain. Patients will see the final results of the procedure when the swelling subsides, and they can expect their results to last.
Benefits Of Stem Cell Butt Augmentation
Patients are happy with their stem cell butt augmentation for a number of reasons:
- It can increase the size and improve the shape of the buttocks while slimming down other areas of the body.
- The transferred fat is harvested from the patient’s own body, so there is no risk of the body rejecting a foreign substance.
- Stem cell enriched natural fat transfer increases the amount of fat cells that take and are retained in the buttocks.
- This procedure produces longer lasting results than the standard Brazilian Butt Lift.
- Improved blood supply to the buttocks enhances the appearance of the skin in the area.
- Safe and effective procedure with beautiful, natural looking results.
If you want to enhance the size and shape of your buttocks without implants or synthetic materials, stem cell butt augmentation might be the best treatment option for you. Find out if you are a good candidate for this procedure in a private consultation with Dr. Sean Younai.
Modern Technology Brings New Hope For Anti-Aging And Cosmetic Procedures
If you have concerns about aging skin or want to improve on what nature gave you in face, neck, or body, we invite you to visit our Los Angeles offices and speak with Dr. Younai about what you hope to achieve.Dr. Sean Younai believes that PRP and stem cell treatments bring new hope to the field of anti-aging and natural regeneration.
At your consultation with Dr. Younai, he can answer all of your questions about body sculpting, facial enhancements, and the range of anti-aging treatments he offers his patients.
As a board certified plastic surgeon with over 25 years in practice, he has gained a reputation for his excellent work in breast augmentation, facelift techniques, butt lifts, and other treatments that enhance, sculpt, and rejuvenate.
Aesthetic Treatments At The Leading Edge Of Science
As the field of regenerative medicine and anti-aging advance, you want to be confident that your plastic surgeon is ahead of the curve, and uses the most effective, least-invasive procedures and technologies — with an eye for beauty, balance and harmony. We invite you to discover a plastic surgeon that is a true artist in the field of plastic surgery, and who has established a private, state-of-the-art, discreet clinic where your transformation can take place in total comfort, under the care of highly-trained professionals.
Cosmetic treatments that are enhanced with PRP and stem cells can produce dramatic, natural-looking results, above and beyond what could be achieved in the past.
Schedule A Consultation With Dr. Younai
Call us at 818.386.1222, or schedule an appointment online.